Friday, January 4, 2013

Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity

Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity


emusic.com
ItemTitle

I really hope you love to pray. I'm sure that God hangs on your every word as the Lover of your soul. Our little ones can begin to love prayer and introducing them to the beloved Lord's Prayer is a perfect place to start. Here is a fun and creative way to help your preschoolers learn this prayer of Jesus. I call it "Praying the Lord's Prayer".

Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity

Picnic Baskets

Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket


emusic.com
ItemTitle

Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket


Tube. Duration : 0.13 Mins.



Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 02x03 - Lesson Zero I don't own My Little Pony license. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is © Hasbro Inc / The Hub.
Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket

Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket



Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket

Pinkie Pie's aerial barbecue basket
emusic.com

Here's what you do:
This activity really doesn't require any preparation. The only thing you, the teacher, needs to do is practice delivering the following story along with its actions.


Picnic Baskets

Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity



Here's the story:
I can pray to God anytime I like. I can pray to God anywhere I go. Praying to God is just talking to God. So let's talk to God right now. We are going to pretend we are on an adventure going here and there. I will start praying "Our Father who art in Heaven" while jumping over this river. (Pretend you see a river and "jump" over it.) Now I stretch my hands up high to the sky and say, "Hallowed be Thy name." (Stretch your hands up high over your head.) Look! There's a tall tree up ahead. (Point to "the tree".) I love climbing trees! Here we go! As I wrap my hands around the trunk ("wrap" your hands around the "trunk" and pretend to climb during the following lines.) I say, "Thy kingdom come." I'm going to go a little higher and say, "Thy will be done". Let's climb a little higher and say, "on earth as it is in Heaven."



Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity

No URL

Look! We're up so high it feels like we can touch Heaven. (Reach one hand way up.) Whoa! I'm feeling a little dizzy. (Act like you're dizzy.) We better climb down out of this tree fast. (Quickly "climb down the tree".) I'm feeling kind of hungry. Look, there's a picnic basket! (Point to the "picnic basket".) Let's see what's inside and I will pray, "Give us this day our daily bread". Oooh! Yummy chicken. (Pretend to eat a chicken leg.) And cold milk. (Pretend to drink the milk.) Oh, dear! I'm feeling a little sleepy. (Give a pretend yawn.) I'm going to lay down and as I do I will pray, "forgive us our debts or sins...(Yawn again.)...as we forgive our debtors or those who sinned against us." OK. That's enough of a nap, (Sit up or stand up from your "nap".)

We need to get back to our adventure. Look! I see a cave up ahead. As we quietly tiptoe toward the cave I will pray, "lead us not into temptation". (Pretend to tiptoe to the "cave".) Shhh! I think I hear some snoring. (Put your hand to your ear.) I'm going to pray, "deliver us from evil". The snoring is getting louder (look scared) and louder and louder. I wonder who is inside. Let's peek inside. (Lean over as peeking inside.) Oh no! It's a bear! (Scream, "Ahhh!") As we run away, I will pray, "For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever". Ah! We're safe! We are back home and I will end my prayer with, "Amen!"

Before playing this Christian preschool activity, you might want to introduce the lesson in the following way:
Boys and girls, when we pray we are talking to God. God loves it when you talk or pray to Him. You can talk to God about anything you want. You can tell Him when you are happy. You can tell Him when you are sad. You can ask Him for things you would like to have or for things you need. You can ask Him to help your friends. There are so many things that you can pray about. Jesus loved to pray to God, His Father. Let's play a game to help us learn one of the prayers that Jesus prayed. It's called "The Lord's Prayer". Here we go!


Praying the Lord's Prayer: A Fun Christian Preschool Activity





Picnic Baskets

ItemTitle


ItemTitle
ItemMediumImageUrl

ItemTitle
BestCustomerReview


[if ItemFeatures]

You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)


emusic.com
ItemTitle

You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)


Video Clips. Duration : 0.48 Mins.



You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)
(Zach's POV) "okay you can look now" I said as I took the blindfold off. Anna looked around at the rooftop in amazement. "oh my gosh, you did all of this?" she asked as she turned to face me "I told you that you would like it" I said as a smile spread onto my face "like it? I love it" she said giving me a hug I laced our fingers together as I led her over to the picnic blanket. "I'm not that great of a cook so I hope you like sandwiches" I said as I grabbed the picnic basket. "sandwiches are fine" I handed her one and I took the other. The sun was slowly starting to go down which made the sky bright pink, yellow, and orange. When we were done eating we just cuddled and talked until it got dark. "I have something for you" I said as I dug into my pocket "really? What is it?" "here, open it" I said handing her the box As she opened the box tears began to brim her eyes. "Zach, it's beautiful" she said looking down at the necklace, it had two small interlocking hearts that had tiny diamonds around them. "do you want me to put it on?" She nodded as lifted her hair up. I put the necklace around her neck and hooked the clasps together. She smiled as she put her head on my chest. "I love you Anna" I whispered as I kissed the top of her head "I love you to Zach" I laid down on the blanket and looked up at the stars. "the stars are so beautiful tonight" Anna said as she laid down next to me "not as beautiful as you" I said pulling her close "I'm not beautiful" she said blushing I ...
You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)

You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)



You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)

You're Still the One: An Allstar Weekend fanfic (Chapter 24)

ItemTitle

ItemFeatures

ItemTitle


[endif]
[if ItemOverviews]
ItemTitle
ItemTitle

ItemOverviews
ItemTitle
[endif]
[if ItemSpecifications]

ItemTitle Specifications


ItemSpecifications
ItemTitle
[endif]

ItemTitle
ItemTitle


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Picnic Baskets
ItemPostTime

ItemTitle

No comments:

Post a Comment